Saturday, June 28, 2014

Let's Take A Moment…

for me to acknowledge my parents and the fact that I wouldn't be here, nor would I be the person I am today without these two people in my life. They have been wonderful parents and I can't wait for them to be grandparents. Just like any other family/parent-child relationship, we have our moments and our times of ups and downs (anyone who tells you otherwise for their own family is lying! There is NO perfect family!!), but at the end of the day, I love them with ALL that I am. They have been there to support me - in too many ways to even put in to words, given me guidance, showered me with love, and quite possibly most importantly, allowed me to be ME. I must also add, that some of the best and most fun times of my life have been spent with these two. I SO look forward to the time when my own child gets to be loved by and make memories with these two people I call my PARENTS.

I LOVE YOU MOM & DAD!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment