Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Path To Parenthood…

Ours was a little bit challenging in the beginning, but as one of my dear cousins so often says, "God is good and always on time." So, although the initial timing might not have been what we had desired, it finally happened that I got pregnant! It's been quite the journey already, even though we're only half way there at the moment. In fact, it's been such an emotional roller coaster, that we chose not to go public in announcing the pregnancy. We waited a few months and only then told our closest friends and family (and really, not even all of them have been told yet.) So, now that we're transcending upon opening up about our story, I figured it would be easier to blog about it and let those who were interested read it here instead of us having to repeat the story over and over 100 times through conversation. I thought to myself: Much easier to say, "Check out our blog!" Besides, I feel that I'm more articulate in my writing than I am in conversation, so maybe this will be easier for people to understand. So, if you're so inclined, stay tuned for more of our story…..



No comments:

Post a Comment